Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

Rhiannon the zombie

Once upon a time there was a girl and her name was Rhiannon. She had a very good life. She was a girl that played basketball and she also loved music. She had fallen asleep While she was asleep her window opened and in Crept a zombie and bit her on the neck. When she got up in the morning her mum said ZOMBIE ZOMBIE what are you doing here what do you mean it's me Rhiannon. Rhiannon was Confused I better get to school bye mum, mum did not say Anything Rhiannon got on the bus Everybody on the bus went on the other side they did not want to sit by Rhiannon the zombie Rhiannon was still confused what is going on said Rhiannon Rhiannon Thought in her head and said I thought I had lots of friends she jumped off the bus and ran very fast to the girls bathroom im a zombie!!!!!! Then the bell Rang Oh no It's lunch time then she went out side there was another Person whos there said Rhiannon stay away I may hurt you i do not think you can the boy Hiding outside said im a zombie and Rhiannon said im a zombie too then the boy said hi my name is Luke and this is my brother Cory but he is a zombie so Luke Cory and Rhiannon were Best friends They become evil zombies but then cory Died because luke put a Bom on Cory Help me. But then cory responded then there was a zombie  Fight Luke vs Cory and luke is the winner Luke was the riches zombie in the world Rhiannon was not happy with Luke because Luke just spend time with his money so Rhiannon run up to Luke this has gone too far you need to stop why i'm Famous said Luke then lots of Dark grey clouds surrounded Luke who is there said Luke you do not remember me said Cory no i do not know who you are it's me Cory um it's been Awhile Since i saw you why are you here said Rhiannon i'm getting revenge on Luke To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free art

  WALT use some of the techniques we have been learning about in ART to create our own artwork. For my free art I did an ace card of spades.